While heading back home from Walgreens store, I noticed something new in the receipt. There were a Survey number and a Password in the receipt.
I called the store and asked about these new details of the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey (Walgreenslistens) which is an online survey taking place exclusively for the customers.
With the help of the WalgreensListens survey team, you could carry out the survey in a perfect manner. Once you are done with the survey, you will be asked to accept the rules of the game and that’s it!
You will be registered for the SweepStakes game, where one lucky person gets a chance to win a $3000 cash prize!
Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey
Now just keep in mind that by filling such a small survey you are not only taking part in making things better at one of the US largest drug store but it also gives you a chance to win $3,000.
By completing the www.WalgreensListens.com customer survey you are offered a chance where you can enter the monthly sweepstakes that can earn you $3,000.
So there you go, it is not just a matter of bringing about betterment to the store only, you can now win $3,000 as well in the monthly sweepstakes just by answering a few simple and really easy questions. This actually shows the commitment of the store towards its customers.
About Walgreens Customer Survey
Walgreens, additionally called the Walgreen Company, is a vast medication retailing chain headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois. Established in 1901, it worked in excess of 8,200 stores over the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. In 2014, it obtained the rest of the 55 percent of Alliance Boots, a Switzerland-based organization, to shape an overall business.
At the point when the two organizations combined, another organization called Walgreens Boots Alliance was shaped.
The organization gives access to administrations and purchaser products, in addition to drug store, wellbeing and health administrations, and photograph studio.
Rules and Regulations To Follow
- The person participating in the survey should be a legal resident of The United States of America.
- The bill receipt should be of a recent visit and should be valid.
- The specific person participating in the review should be of an age 16 years and above.
- Employees of Walgreens or their family members cannot participate in the survey and the sweepstakes.
- One must participate in the survey within a limited period of time from the visit. The receipt may expire if you try after some weeks or months.
- With one receipt you can participate only once. (You can participate more than once if you have more then one receipt.
Walgreens Survey Requirements
- Your Age must be 18 years or older.
- You must be a legal resident of the United state of America.
- Need a basic understanding of English or Spanish Language.
- Need any one of Electronic Device
- Personal Computer
- A device must have a reliable internet connection.
- You must have at least one Walgreens Purchase Receipt for completing Walgreens Customer Feedback Survey.
Walgreens Customer Survey Guide
- Go to the URL of Walgreens Survey at www.walgreenslistens.com.
- Enter the Walgreens survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey the users will be asked about the location they visited on their most recent visit to Walgreens.
- Then the customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit to Walgreens and choose from option ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked to rate the speed of service, the accuracy of the order and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- Then the users will be asked to list down any problems, issues or concerns they faced during their visit to Walgreens.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the walgreensfeedback survey.
- After completion of the Walgreens Feedback Survey, the users will be provided with a coupon code which can be redeemed on next visit.
Walgreens Contact Details
Call us toll-free
Walgreens Customer Care service Phone Numbers:-
Walgreens.com Inquiries: 1-877-250-5823
Corporate Inquiries: 1-847-914-2500
Customer Relations: 1-800-925-4733
ATTN: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Walgreens Near By Me Location
Walgreens Reference Link
- Official Website: https://www.walgreens.com
- Official Website Survey: http://www.wagcares.com
- Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Walgreens
- Official Twitter Profile: http://www.twitter.com/walgreens
- Official Instagram Profile: http://instagram.com/walgreens
- Official Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/walgreens/
Walgreens Working Hours
On a side note, we want to let you know about the working hours of Walgreens. Check this out
- Monday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Tuesday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Wednesday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Thursday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Friday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Saturday – 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday – CLOSED
In conclusion, we can say Walgreens www.wagcares.com $3K Survey is an excellent opportunity for customers to help Walgreen improve their medical products and retail store services for increasing the customer satisfaction for the customers that are spread across America.
All the customers should take part in this survey and give Walgreens their valuable feedback and get an opportunity of winning a cash prize of $3000.