Here in this article I am going to share USPS Survey by taking this you will get the rewards. If you are looking for USPS customer satisfaction survey then you are at right place on internet ! here I have explained step by step guide for USPS Customer survey feedback to win rewards.
There are lots of Customer feedback survey participation program and very special offer and discounts and much more companies offering now a days by customer feedback program. Almost all stores and brand want to know about their products and services about their products and services.
The USPS (United States Postal Service) Post Office Department was established in 1792 from Franklin’s operation, (Its Headquarters in 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. 20260-0004) elevated to a cabinet-level department in 1872, and transformed in 1971 into the U.S. Postal Service as an agency of the U.S. government.
It is also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service. It is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for giving postal service in the USA. USPS is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution.
About The United States Post Office Survey at postalexperience.com/pos
USPS service founded in the year 1775. The United States Postal Service is government agency that provide mail service to door step, pick up and other services. USPS Offers different shipping rates and delivery speeds to suit specific needs. USPS one of the best service provided in all United States of America.
Charles Bukowski also wrote a book in 1971 entitled simply Post Office. There were 625,113 employees of the United States Postal Service as of 2016. As of 2014, the company operated 211,264 mail vehicles across the nation.
SURVEY PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
There are no requirements to take the USPS survey. This brief customer feedback survey does not ask for any of your personal information and you won’t be contacted in any way regarding your input. USPS asks that you have a recent receipt from a transaction made at a USPS office to take part in the guest satisfaction survey.
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- You have to provide your basic contact details or email id.
- You can use your discount option only once on one receipt.
- The code will expire within given period of time.
Requirements USPS Survey:
- You must have Laptop/PC or mobile.
- You must have an internet access on those devices.
- The English language is important because generally, a survey is in the English language.
- You Must be a legal resident of 50 United States & the District of Columbia.
Follow The Steps Given Below
- Open USPS Survey link through your browser at www.postalexperience.com/pos
- You will be directed to the Official page where you have to input the receipt code.
- Select the language according to your experiences.
- You have to rate most recent visit and choose from option ranging from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Later rate the quality, service and the varieties, on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as attitude of the staff members they experienced.
- You can list down any problems, issues or concerns that you faced during visit.
- Questions regarding the quality and services provided are needed to be answered in the survey.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit.
- At final step chance to win a prize that is Free Validation Code To Redeem An Offer.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Information:
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 Am to 8:30 Pm
- Saturday: 8 Am to 6 Pm
USPS Map Location
Postal Experience Social Media:
Today, we had a great discussion about the www.postalexperience.com/pos USPS customer Feedback Survey or US Postal Service Survey and discussed about its different prospects that are great and perfect. And the US Postal Survey and its advantages. If you have any suggestions you can leave that in the comment box below.