TelltheBell is an American eatery that you more likely than not been a large number of times and attempted its different menu like tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos. In this manner in the event that you are getting $500 sweepstakes or coupon codes for checking on the stuff and even the administration you got, wouldn’t you participate in such overview??
Obviously yes, Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is the review criticism put where the clients can share their great or terrible experience. By doing as such the organization can enhance their administrations significant to their clients’ surveys. Furthermore, trust me, the administration bureau of the organization experiences such inputs with the goal that they can grow all the more as indicated by the clients’ request.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American food restaurant that was founded on March 21, 1962; 56 years ago at Downey, California. The founder of Taco Bell is Glen Bell and it has its headquarter at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California, the U.S. By the year of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
The restaurants serve a variety of foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. If you are one of the food lovers and love to eat at Taco Bell then you must participate in TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey.
Tell the bell Survey Rules
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- The entrant must be 18 years old or older at time of entry.
- Employees, officers and directors of The Taco Bell Corp. its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and spouses of the foregoing, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- No purchase is mandatory in order to participate in the sweepstakes.
- The prize cannot be substituted, transferred or exchanged.
- One prize is allowed per household in each entry period.
- Regardless of the entry method, only a single entry is allowed by one person per entry period.
Taco Bell Survey Requirements
- A laptop, computer or mobile device with a reliable internet connection.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish language.
- A recent receipt from a visit to Taco Bell Restaurant.
- You need to have tell thebell survey code in order to access the online survey and be a part of the lucky draw.
Steps by step Guide Taco Bell Survey:
- Visit the survey site in any of your browsers www.tellthebell.Com
- Choose the language to proceed in either Spanish or English.
- You will find a box where you have to enter the digits that are mentioned and printed on your receipt.
- You have to complete the survey to receive the chance to win offers.
- Sometimes you will be asked to enter information from your receipt of the date and visiting time.
- You have to answer all the questions that are asked during the survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely and honestly.
- Enter your email address so that you can receive the information about the offers or rewards.
- Provide your contact information too so that they can enter you into the sweepstakes.
- Note the validation code and use it for your next visit.
- Talk To Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.talktotb.com
- Taco Bell Customer Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: www.tellthebell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules
- Taco Bell Official Site: www.tacobell.com
Contact Taco Bell:
- Taco bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235, 1-949-863-4500
- Taco Bell Headquarters: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- Email: https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us
- Taco Bell Headquarters
- 1 Glen Bell Way
- Irvine, CA 92618.
Social Media Pages
- Taco Bell on Facebook
- Taco Bell on LinkedIn
- Taco Bell on Google+
- Taco Bell on Instagram
- Taco Bell on Twitter / @tacobell
- Taco Bell on Instagram
The customer satisfaction is the priority for every customer-centric company and it’s the norm in the Hotel Industry. The TelltheBell survey is the part of this norm, where the Taco Bell is collecting the data from their existing customers and improving the service. When there is a chance to improve the service of your favorite fast food restaurant chain and win the $500 after completing the survey, you are in the win-win situation. They take each feedback seriously and work on it if there are any issues. If you face any issues while following this guide then you can always let us know in comment section below, we are always ready to help