The Quest Diagnostics Patient survey is actually built by the company to help itself when it comes to identifying various different ways of improving the services it is capable of providing to its customers. The company holds a great place and space for its customers, especially those who wish to share their recent visit’s feedback with them. The feedback can be both negative or positive. The important part is that you get a chance to get your voice heard and your concerns solved. So, this company that began its operations in 1967 now has an incentive for those customers who take part in their survey as well. Let’s move on ahead to find additional information about it!
Why Participate Customer Satisfaction Survey and Guest Feedback
The companies from where you buy groceries, clothes or enjoy delicious food want to know your experience and quality of product you received from particular companies. Well, in other words, you have to share your reviews and feedback through the survey pages that are available on the official link and that link along with the additional information is mentioned stepwise in this posts.
So, a question arises in your mind that why should we give a feedback? Well for that I have an answer for you; the companies offer you various rewards and discounts on your next visit to the same place from where you bought stuff or had food by the use of receipt that you received.
About Quest Diagnostics
Quest Diagnostics Inc. is a company that provides clinical laboratory services. It offers a wide range of services and products that benefit healthcare providers, patients, pharmaceutical medical device corporations, employers, and life insurance companies. Established in 1967 as Metropolitan Pathology Laboratory, Inc., it is one of the leading providers of diagnostic testing, which is needed to make informed healthcare decisions.
The company’s services range from routine blood tests, such as white blood cell count, pap testing and total cholesterol, to more complex molecular and gene-based testing. Quest Diagnostics runs operations in the U.S., U.K., Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Brazil. It also has a laboratory in India, and collective agreements with various clinics and hospitals around the world.
Rules And Requirements Quest Diagnostics Survey
- You must have laptop/Pc or mobile with internet access.
- Your age must between 13 years to 18 years or more.
- Receipt You received from store and use code on it.
- Carry the receipt on your next visit.
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- You must be aware of English or Spanish language.
- Generally, the users must be of United States, United Kingdom, and Canada residential.
Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey Step By Step Guide
- Visit Quest Diagnostics patient satisfaction survey official website. www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com
- Choose the language you prefer to take the survey.
- Select whether you visited a Quest Patient Service Center or Physician’s Office.
- Select the state and city Site Code Address of your visit.
- Select date and time of your visit and whether you schedule an appointment prior to visiting this location.
- Select answers to questions like “How long did you wait before being taken back to the draw room? “”How often do you typically visit this location”, etc..
- Answer the open question about your comments on this location, its service, etc..
- Tate this location on areas like “Ease of locating””Cleanliness and appearance”.
- Rate the employees that assisted you on areas like “Speaking to you in a courteous manner””Happy to be of service”, etc..
- Select answers to questions about yourself such as your gender, age group, etc..
Quest Diagnostics Reference Links
- Quest Diagnostics Patient Satisfaction Survey site – www.questdiagnosticsfeedback.com
- Quest Diagnostics Official Site – www.questdiagnostics.com/home.html
- Quest Diagnostics on Facebook – www.facebook.com/questdiagnostics?sk=wall
- Quest Diagnostics on Twitter – twitter.com/QuestDX