The founding of the Dollar General is an interesting story that proves you can succeed in life if you work hard, even with limited education.
The first Dollar General store was founded by James Luther and his son Cal Turner on June 1, 1955 in Springfield Kentucky. The father of the founding pair, James Luther, never received a formal education, because his father died when he was young, forcing him to help out on his family farm instead of attend schooling.
The divisions of the company are Dollar General Market. The subsidiaries of the Dollar General are Dolgencorp, LLC., Dollar General Financial, Dollar General Global Sourcing, Dollar General Literacy Foundation. The products you can get from the stores of Dollar General are Clothing, cleaning supplies, home decor, health & beauty aids, pet supplies, toys, seasonal items, and grocery. Michael M. Calbert is the Chairman of the company, Todd Vasos is the chief executive officer whereas John W.Garratt is the chief financial officer. The official website of the company is www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
Dollar General Survey:
As a part of the transition to a privately held company, Dollar General assessed each location at the end of its lease against a model known as “EZ Stores”. This assessment included evaluating whether the location had a loading dock, garbage dumpsters, adequate parking, and acceptable profitability. Effective June 3, 2015, Chief Operating Officer Todd Vasos replaced Rick Dreiling as chief executive. Dreiling remained as senior advisor and chairman until his retirement in January 2016.
Dollar General’s 13th distribution center opened in San Antonio, Texas on June 6, 2016, with a local investment of $100 million and the creation of over 500 jobs. Dollar General plans to open 900 new stores in 2018. Also in 2017, Dollar General acquired Dollar Express, a spinoff from the Family Dollar-Dollar Tree deal, and converted the store.
Dollar General Survey – www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Dollar General conducts the survey with its customers at dgcustomerfirst.com. It is the official survey site of Dollar General. To participate in the survey, you need to go to that site. The survey aims to measure the customer’s satisfaction and also to know their needs & expectations. Through the survey, you can openly share your views and opinions regarding the Dollar General products & service offerings.
Dollar General Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
Following are Rules & Regulation for Customer Survey can find out here.
- The user must be legal residents of the United States in order to complete the DG survey.
- The age limit is 18 years minimum. One must be 18 years or older to enter the online survey.
- The employees, representatives, and workers of Dollar General INC. are not allowed to enter the survey. The households of employees can get a chance to enter the survey once every month.
- Users have to accept the prize as the gift card and are not allowed to redeem the gift card for cash or any other element.
- Take a survey within the limited period of your visit to the stores. You might waste your receipt and survey code if you do not take the survey in time.
follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Dollar General at www.dgcustomerfirst.com or click on the official website.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- There you need to enter the time of your visit.
- Also, you need to enter the store number along with the 15 digit survey code. (All the details are available on your receipt)
- Then, click on ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- After that, you need to answer all the questions candidly. That is, answer all survey questions based on your recent experience and the feedback should be genuine.
- Submit the survey.
- Provide your contact details. They will interact with you if you win the monthly prize draw contest or sweepstakes. You may also receive a Dollar General coupon that you can use on your next visit.
Customers can contact the customer service at any time and through all the means
- Phone number: 615 855 4000
- Mailing address: 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville,
The United States of America.
Contact Dollar General
Online: Customer Support
By Phone: 877-463-1553
- Facebook – http://facebook.com/DollarGeneral
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/DollarGeneral
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/dollargeneral/?hl=en
- Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/mydollargeneral
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/dollar-general
That’s all about Dollar General Survey. This post mainly focuses on Dollar General Survey i.e. Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey details and information. Also, we have provided the instructions to complete the survey successfully. And, for completing the survey, you will get a chance to win $1000 cash prize. Get the complete details in this post. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.